Friday, October 14, 2011

iPhone Picture Update

Time for another iPhone picture update. My phone is overflowing with pictures sometimes and I think most of my space in my phone is taken up by them. Good thing I have a new one with more GB in the mail as we speak! Hello iPhone4S! Anyway, as I write this, we are trapped, I mean driving, in the car on our way to San Diego for my brothers wedding this weekend. Harlow is currently watching the Dora the Explorer movie for the second time. And I think I've sprung a couple of new grey hairs for LA traffic. We can't wait for this weekend in SD and are looking forward to a mini vacation with family. Harlow has her work cut out for her, she's suppose to be the flower girl. We'll see how that plays out...

Anyway, iPhone pictures!

Harlow loves Diego. She sits down for NOTHING but this is how I caught her one night when I was making dinner. So in love with Diego.





Peek-a-boo is a dangerous game. We were playing on Harlow's changing table and I made her laugh so hard she doubled forward to laugh and hide her face and smashed her forehead into her mirror in the process. Check out that goose egg on her head!




My mom and dad bought Harlow these new Mickey Mouse toys. She likes to touch each one and say their names. I didn't know she even knew all their names until I watched her do that.





Harlow likes to play with our shoes. She tried on Daddy's. Perfect fit! :)





At her 18 month check up.






We headed to The Tulare Outlets one Sunday hoping to find good deals on some new Fall clothes for the little one. She watched the other kids ride these rides so we let her take a turn too.





Harlow got her first medal from swim class.




Playing outside in the cooler weather. It was a fluke, it was almost 90 degrees yesterday.




Harlow frozen from her Popsicle. She kept making this face and saying "cold".





Mommy and Harlow spent some time at the park.





I had to take a picture of this outfit. She has a bulldog on her shirt and all day she kept patting it and saying "Buddha".





Harlow helping mom make cookies.




Saying "cheese" at swim class.



Harlow chose this outfit after her nap. I pulled her clothes off to put them in the wash and she brought me these shoes and said "help". And when I tried to put clothes on her she said "no" and ran away.




Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment