Friday, October 28, 2011

Tumble America's Halloween Party

Halloween is here! I was really torn this year, in dressing Harlow up in something I thought was really cute (a sailor girl tutu set) or in something she would really love (Snow White). As you can tell, Snow White was the winner. Harlow is currently really big on princesses. And she really likes Snow White. She has only seen the movie once but we read the book at least 3 times a week. I think she just likes all of the animals in the book. Etsy.com is my favorite place to search for costumes because they are handmade and unique (since I can't sew it myself!). I might be a little bias but I'd say Harlow was the cutest Snow White ever.

On Friday night we got to dress Harlow up in her costume and take her to Grandma Lori's Swim and Tumble America Halloween Party. I think she was a little unsure about some of the other costumes. Especially Coach Chelsea's alien costume. She wouldn't even go near her beloved coach that night. Or look her in the eye. Luckily Cousin Amelia was there too. Harlow had a blast tagging along with Amelia. They did story time together, monster mash dancing and bobbed for apples.

We let Harlow run loose in the front yard before we left so I could take some pictures of her in her costume.












This is what she does when you tell her to "stop" or freeze".




Amelia and Harlow during story time.




Meeting Jen the Witch.




Tagging along with Amelia.




Bobbing for apples.








Brianna's pumpkin belly! Baby boy coming in Jan!






Snow White and her apple. Get it?!






Harlow and 2 strawberry shortcakes.


Aunt Brianna and Harlow.


Grandma and Harlow.


Aunt Jessi and Harlow.


Papa Rick with Harlow and Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment