Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Phone Dump



I put her down in the middle of the mat and she somehow wiggled out to get a better view of the TV.

I promise I don't always dress them the same but when I do I can't get over the cuteness!

Jenn came home for another visit!

They are so cute next to each other.



Harlow and I had a rough morning. After nap time we had a do-over and started it with a lollipop.

Lennox hates tummy-time. But she is getting better at it.

She's the cutest!

I love how her face can change so many times in seconds.

I sat with Harlow and made funny faces into the reverse camera on the iPhone for a half an hour.











She thought it was the greatest thing ever.

I taught Harlow how to chew gum. It was hilarious! But won't happen often.

Harlow got to ring the bell at swim lessons and she got a medal.

Baby Gap tricked me! I ordered this matching dress and headband online. I had no idea the headband would be so HUGE!

I love cuddling with them both.
Practicing her headstands.


No comments:

Post a Comment