Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Phone Dump




Jenna and Mike got married! 


Pete and I attended their wedding and got to catch up with some of my favorite girls! 


Andrea, Ali, Jenna, myself and Megan all cheered together through our years at Fresno State and we also all cheered on the same competitive all-star team.


Tradition. On my wedding night the girls put me up in a stunt and it just wouldn't have been right if Jenna didn't do one. She's a "base" and only agreed to a thigh stand but i'll take it! GO DOGS!


The best smiles!


They have officially broken ground on our future new home. 


She finally doesn't seem to mind tummy-time.


Pete was working out of town and she knows it. Every time he is gone she wakes up at the crack of dawn! 


She was my 5:30, 6:00, 6:15 wake up call for more than a week!


I went to drive by our lot to show Harlow where the house would be and they were working on it!


More tummy-time!


Big sister likes to get in on the action.


We had a rough day. I took Lennox in for a Dr appointment because she wasn't feeling well. Which spiraled into switching formulas, starting solids, adding a probiotic to her bottle and getting immediate blood work done. But at least after all that we got to pick daddy up from the airport!


More progress.




On our way to the airport to head to Indiana. I wouldn't let her take a nap because I wanted her to nap on the plane. She didn't even make it to the airport before she cashed!


Me and my squish face waiting to board the plane.


My view in Indiana.


We started solids. It hasn't been going well...






No comments:

Post a Comment