Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Phone Dump


This girl loves spaghetti (me too!).

Oh my, she makes the funniest faces.

Every time Mulan comes on she watches the first 5 minutes like this and whispers, "is it still the scary part mom?"

Mother like daughter. She always has her hands in her hair when she's tired. I do the same thing.

Daddy gets home really late from work so he does the "dream feed". Her last feeding of the night.

I'm so sad to admit that these PJ's are too small. I've been squeezing her chubby body into them because I love them so much! 

Don't go to work dad!

Lunch before daddy goes to work. 

Her usual face these days.

California bound! 7 hours of traveling and two flights to get home. A short but much needed visit!

Look who found their way into our bed on our first morning back home. 

Summer!! It hasn't felt like summer in Indiana yet. I'm so happy to put them in summer clothes finally :)

Big sister sharing her four wheeler.

So glad to be home! We got to hang out with the family and play at the splash pad. 

And we have been missing Batter Up Pancakes! Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment