Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Phone Dump



Lennox has recently discovered our dogs. She is so facinated by them.


I started off my morning with a few of my favorite things, Harlow, Lennox, coffee and coloring.


Tummy time has become a little more enjoyable.


Hanging out in Pottery Barn Kids. She found a kitchen just like the one she has. And then she made herself at home and enjoyed a tea party.


Little sister is 5 months old!


I wish my thighs were this cute!


She finally got a hold of Gus Gus.


She is sticker obsessed!


She almost never falls asleep in my arms because she is such a light sleeper. But she did and I couldn't resist taking a picture of her perfect little lips.




Harlow is getting good at writing her name by herself.


We worked on a family portrait for daddy.


I am finally getting the hang of bathing, drying and dressing both of them at the same time.


The second day in a row she fell asleep in my arms. Those eyelashes are so perfect.



Harlow was napping and baby sister and I were waiting for her to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment