Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Phone Dump


Doesn't she look well rested? She was only taking an hour long nap and finally, FINALLY, she took a 2 hour nap. I'm exhausted! 

Cheeks!


Sweet moments, more like seconds. This was right before Lennox grabbed a fist full of Harlow's hair.

At the Indianapolis Zoo! 

Lennox enjoyed the fish too.

Penguins... I can never look at them the same way since watching Madagascar. 

Lennox watching the dog show.

Harlow LOVED the dog show. 


Seconds before she screamed because the seal swam by and scared her! 

I tried... She thought I was crazy. I wish she loved being in the carrier. I'd like to know that it felt like to have 2 free hands again. 

She was too cute to tell her they were upside down.

I left her alone for 2 minutes and she managed to cover herself in stickers.

Little baby piggy tails are my new favorite!

Sending daddy goodnight pictures whole he was still working. 

First thing in the morning, every morning! 

We watched a family of geese cross a four way intersection and they all made it! 

She played independently for more than 45 minutes. I think that's a first! 

Gus Gus never cuddles with Harlow, she usually runs from her. Harlow was so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment