Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

I'm homesick friends! And it's only been two weeks here in Indiana! Wahhh! Only 3 and a half months left...

Lennox has some sweet cheeks!

Mother's Day cards for the grandmas.  Doing Baby Sister's hand was just about the most difficult thing I have ever attempted.

Harlow's first project of the summer. We planted Sunflowers, Some sort of red flower (poppy?) and Clovers.  Hopefully she doesn't pick them when I'm not looking like she did last year.

Sisters.

A picture of each of my girls on Mother's Day. So thankful for them, who made me a mother.

We finally got around to taking her 5 month old pictures.

Harlow (and pooh bear) testing out the patio set while grocery shopping.

Love that she holds my hand.

Her feet finally touch the ground. And her thighs are delicious! 

Cuddling is my favorite.

We found a park! Too bad it was so humid and eventually rainy.


Nom Nom Nom. Lennox likes sushi.

I caught Lennox trying to watch TV. But whatever keeps them quiet long enough for me to make dinner.

Daddy gets home from work late so he does the last feeding of the night. Most of the time she is still half asleep.

I think I pretty much am obsessed with her eyelashes. Maybe even a little jealous...

Lennox modeling her new headband.


No comments:

Post a Comment