Saturday, June 22, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

6:45 a.m. wake up call, even on Father's Day. Don't these kids know how to sleep in?

I sat in the backseat to feed Lennox, when she was done they both wanted to hold my hand.

Harlow loves to give her little sister pony rides on her back.

A treat for Harlow in the background while little sister has some tummy time.

I love her cheeks so much!

She has started sitting up without using her hands to support herself. Still wobbly and can't be left alone like this but she is getting so much better!

Harlow at her gymnastics class at Sharp's Gymnastics.

The world's most annoying toy but she literally freaked when I took it away from her at the store, so i bought it! And I hate it. But it keeps her so quiet and happy.

Matching unicorn PJ's.

Harlow's gymnastics coach invited her to try a more advanced class. She did great and we switched her immediately. This class is a lot less babyish and geared more towards actual gymnastics.

Practicing sitting up.

Her baby cheeks are amazing!

Harlow WANTED to hold Lennox!

Lennox has been getting up at 5-5:50 a.m. this whole week. I am so ridiculously exhausted. Five and a half hours of sleep a night is not enough for me!

She finally ate baby food willingly. After 6 long weeks of having her spit it back out at me this is a huge breakthrough! She ate pears and enjoyed it!

Her face when I cheered when she was all done eating. I think she was pretty pleased too.

No comments:

Post a Comment