Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

We got to fly home for a visit last week. I was so happy to be going home, but not so happy about the 7 hours of travel time and 2 plane rides with 2 kids to get there.  Luckily in the 3 and a half days we were home we had it packed with people to see!

Jenn was home for a baby shower, perfect timing!

Harlow has been practicing her alphabet skills.

Lennox had a 6 month well check up while we were home, one of the main reasons we came home.  At her Dr. appointment I was telling the Dr. that I didn't feel like she was sitting up or trying to support herself to sit up and then later that same day she goes and does this! And not to mention at the Dr.'s appointment I also told the Dr. that Lennox wasn't rolling from her stomach to her back (just back to stomach) consistently and then as soon as the Dr. placed her on her stomach she rolled over! Sheesh!  What do I know anyway, I'm just her mother!

Of course we made time to hang out with Jiichan and Baachan!

We even got to go and watch Amelia dance in her dance recital.  Harlow would have been dancing in it too if we had known we were going to be back home. Boo for not planning ahead!

And Whitney was in town for a wedding and baby shower so we made sure to get together with her, Jenn and Terra.  So glad I got to see some of my favorite people!

This is Harlow at the Fresno Airport waiting for our first plane back to Indiana.

She travels like a pro!

Whitney and Lennox.

Back in Indiana she has been sitting up so well.

And makes funny faces while doing it.

I think Gus Gus hates small children, but small children LOVE her!

She loves playing with my hair.


She had discovered her tongue and it has been hanging out of her mouth for the last 4 days.

Harlow wrote her name by herself and in the right order.  Proud mommy moment for me!

When we got back from California, we all got SICK! We have spent all week at home trying to recover from colds and fevers. At least they aren't too difficult when they're sick.



I came downstairs and found Harlow coloring like this.

It took Harlow two and a half years to grow a ponytail this size. Lennox is only 6 months old! And this makes her look so much older that I probably won't be doing her hair like this EVER again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment