Saturday, November 23, 2013

Disney on Ice

Harlow and I got to go on a special date, just the two of us. We went to Disney on Ice!  Well actually we went with Terra and Rachel.  Terra got free tickets to the show and was nice enough to offer them to us to tag along with her! I don't know who was more excited, me or Harlow. Or Terra... haha! We had so much fun and Harlow was in awe of the whole thing which always does my heart good.  I hope she never looses that look of wonder and awe. 

Since it was the day before Halloween, I put Harlow in last years Halloween costume and even added a nose and whiskers to her face. She loved being Minnie Mouse and kept saying that she and Minnie Mouse matched.

We are a big Disney loving family around her and her excited little voice when she saw a character she knew and loved was icing on the cake to the whole experience. Thank you Terra for taking us!


























No comments:

Post a Comment