Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday in Pictures Part 1

Today is my favorite day of the week! Wednesday is so relaxed and fun. Sundays are fun too but on Wednesdays I don't feel like I have to get every single errand done in one day. I just get to enjoy the whole day with my family. It's not always so fun that Pete works on the weekends but since he has been able to take the last few Wednesdays off too, it makes it worthwhile. We miss him when he is at work.

Anyway, back to Wednesdays in Pictures Part 1!

This is the later part of the day.

Harlow took her first walk around our neighborhood in Harlan Ranch in her stroller. Just her stroller! Without the carseat/carrier. She looked so much older in it! She loved it and couldn't stop looking from side to side taking it all in.













We took a pit stop at the park and put her in the swing for the first time. I'm so glad she liked it! (I can't have a scardy-cat for a kid!) She smiled the whole time in the swing.






























Gu Gus stole her spot for a minute.





And on the walk back to the house Harlow fell asleep. All that swinging wore her out.





Wednesday in Pictures Part 2 to come soon. Check back for swimming with cousin Amelia and Uncle Nick, meeting Uncle Dan and BBQing with family and more!

PS: while I went and got a pedicure, Pete got to clean up his first explosive poopie diaper.

WARNING: the following picture is not for those with a weak stomach...



Haha! Harlow has been holding her poop for 3 days at a time lately. The outcome is never pretty. All I can think to blame it on is rice cereal...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment