Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday in Pictures Part 3!

This is turning into a much bigger process than I was expecting. Good thing I love these 2 faces so much!

Harlow and Daddy went swimming again today.

CUTEST PICTURE!
Uncle Nick joined in on the fun too!

Cousin Amelia swam too.
On Dad's shoulders.
Cousin Amelia, Pete and Harlow
look at them checking each other out! too cute!
Amelia wanted a High 5 from Harlow, but Harlow wanted her ball back.
still trying.
Finally getting her red ball back.

Everything goes straight into her mouth.
Cousin Amelia
Elmo joined in on the fun.

CAUTION: Heavy when wet.
We bar-b-q'ed at Pete's Mom's house on Monday.

Harlow and Aunt Jessi.
Zoolander?
Uncle Dan and Harlow meet.


On Sunday, we bar-b-q'ed at my parents house.
My brother came home for a visit.
My mom.
Harlow's Ojiichan and Obaachan.
Uncle Dev.

Phew! Finally, THE END!
That was a lot of catching up to do over the last week. I can't seem to keep up with this little one. What will I do when she is crawling and walking?

No comments:

Post a Comment