Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday in Pictures Part 2

Well, I guess this Wednesday is going to come in 3 parts. I just take too many pictures to keep up!

On Monday night, we went to BBQ at Pete's mom's. We stayed up way past Harlow's bedtime and as soon as we got home and finished bath time, she passed out! She was so tired she fell asleep on her stomach. She NEVER does that.





My brother and his girlfriend Aiko came home to visit this weekend too. They brought her the cutest set of Mickey and Minnie stuff animals. She loves Mickey so this was a great gift! She loves them. Especially when we sing the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song to go with them.





On Tuesday, my Ojiichan passed... He will be missed. We are sad he didn't get to meet Harlow.


Part 3 in pictures to come soon. I'm hungry!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment