Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday in Pictures

FINALLY! My internet has decided to end its strike.

Now, on with Wednesday in Pictures...

Harlow's Halloween costume has been purchased/ordered. Now are eagerly waiting for it in the mail. Isn't it cute? Sushi!


I've been wishing and hoping for Fall to hurry up and get here. It's my favorite time of year. I love Halloween, Thanksgiving. Christmas and New Years. And I especially love all of the time off work to spend with my family and friends!

I made this burlap wreath for our front door. I hung it up, it may be a little early but I think the weather needs the little push to decide that it's time to come.


Harlow played a lot on Wednesday, she almost didnt even take a nap. I love watching her play, she figures something new out everyday. When we first started putting her in this chair she only grabbed one of the toys but now she touches all of them and it keeps her entertained for a long time.



Isn't she the cutest

Ashes wanted to join in on all the fun.





Busy little hands at work.


We sing the ABC's :)


And she smiles :)





someone is getting taller. When we first put her in here, her feet couldnt touch the ground. And now, if she stretches out she can get a couple of toes to touch.


Then it was nap time. And the cat stood gaurd over Harlow's toys.


And Gus too.


Harlow went swimming after Dad took Budhha to the emergency vet to get his eye removes.





























She hogs all the toys.


practicing her floating with dad.











This Wednedsay was pretty low key.
Stupid me, forgot to take pictures when Meridith came over. But Harlow got to hang out with Meridith for awhile while we all caught up.
Can't wait until next week. Hopefully it goes a little smoother.


No comments:

Post a Comment