Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesdays in Pictures

I've decided to try and post every Wednesday.

I have the day off on Wednesdays.

And I usually take a lot of pictures.

So I'm going to try to post a Wednesday in Pictures every week (but dont hold me to it).

Here is our FIRST attempt....


Harlow practiced a lot of rolling over today.
From her stomach to her back.
And her back to her stomach.
Over and over and over again...
She never holds still!
LOVE this smile :)
Harlow ate some rice cereal today.
But mostly she pushed it out and all over her face.
No Dad!
Harlow's "yucky" face
Harlow trys to hold her mouth shut to outsmart us.
Again. and again.

Harlow goes swimming on Wednesdays.
Daddy gets in the pool with her.
(when she is old enough for gymnastics, I'll do that with her. swim suit? no thank you!)


Harlow floats on her back with Daddy.


Grandma Lori's swim school had bubbles painted on the wall (and so much more!).
We all have our initials painted in a bubble.
Harlow too!



Harlow got a new bathing suit, yellow bikini!

And right now...

The little monster is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment