Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pumpkin Patch - at least until my camera died.

I LOVE OCTOBER!

I've been looking forward to October so we could take Harlow to a pumpkin patch. Today probably wasn't the best day to go. It was miserably hot. What happened to the rain we started the morning off with? I could have used a little more of that weather.

We met up with Brianna, Nick, Amelia, Jessi, and Pappa Rick.

I got a couple of really cute pictures...

and then my camera battery died.

stupid me.

But that's OK, because I know we'll be going again because we didn't even buy a pumpkin!

Pappa Rick saved the day, he had a camera too. whew! Those pictures to come later. But until then, this is all I've got.

Brianna and Harlow

Amelia, Harlow and Brianna

Jessi and Harlow




The mini horse that Harlow rode.





HAPPY OCTOBER!


No comments:

Post a Comment