Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday in pictures from the iPhone

When we went into the game I left the camera in the car, so this is all I got from the iPhone.

Harlow fell asleep on the walk to the stadium, she was out cold... Until we got to our seats inside the stadium.


This sling was a life saver, my arms would have been so tired without it.


Baby koala bear.


Fun with the iPhone reverse camera.








On Sunday we went to the Big Fresno Fair! But mostly we went for some food :) those chicken kabobs are amazing! It rained on us a little but we stopped by and saw the animals and flowers.









Pete and I have been taking these photo booth pictures since we first started dating. Now we added to the group! Harlow got to join in on the fun.


Today I caught Harlow playing with Gus Gus. She was actually being really soft with her and just running her hand over her fur until she got a good hold of her tail ;)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment