Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday in Pictures and then some (part 1)

On Saturday, I got to spend the whole day hanging out with my little monster. I love Saturdays!

This is us after naptime.





Andrea sent me a few pictures from when she came to watch Harlow swim. This is my favorite. So much personality in one little person!





On Sunday night we went to Grandma Lori's and Pappa Rick's for dinner. Nick, Brianna, Amelia and Jessi were there too. Lately Harlow has been a cuddle bug. Here she is sleeping like a little koala bear.





During naptime on Tuesday, I rhinestoned a pacifier for Harlow :)





And today, Wednesday, we had Harlow's 6 months check up, a week late. She is currently 13 lbs and 7 oz. And is 25 inches tall.





Keeping her entertained until the doc came in.





Before her 3 shots and one oral med. Didn't get an after picture... It wasn't pretty.





Part 2 to come as soon as my Internet quits being so finicky!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment