Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday in Pictures

Today was so low-key, and I loved it! I usually feel like I rush around getting everything that needs to be done, done in one afternoon. But today, I put everything aside and told it to wait! We ran some errands in the morning, took the baby by Swim America to see Nick and so Pete could meet with his boss. Made a costco trip to pick up a new TV that Pete is getting through his work. Nice perks of the job I guess. Must be a guy thing...

We didnt end up going swimming today, Harlow was pretty tired when it came time to going, so instead we let her nap, I got my nails done, and Pete hung up his new TV.

I didn't even attempt to do any laundry or cleaning until after 4. I got a lot of crafts done instead.

I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!

We tried to give Harlow her first taste of baby food. Organic sweet potatos. We only gave her 2 bites of it. Her reaction was so funny.
She literally dry heaved.
her face turned red.
her eyes got watery.
and she wouldn't close her mouth.
is it sad that we found this to be entertaining?

check out those angry eyebrows!


We finally gave in and went back to eating rice cereal.
Later we practiced our alphabet.
Harlow studying hard.
"B" is for Baby Harlow
and bird.
"H" is for Harlow.


yes, we study in our PJ's.
"I" is for ice cream.







She got bored of the alphabet when she realized how close Buddha was sitting to her.
Bulldog Love.
She likes to grab his wrinkles.
Thats it, not much happening at the Hafen household. And that's just the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment