Monday, December 19, 2011

Hawaii post #4

When my parents came back from Hawaii, Harlow was pretty excited. Jiichan plays with her and does anything she asks. She basically has free rein when he is around and she eats it up. It's cute to see how much she loves them. She gets so excited to see them. Especially when they walked in the hotel room when they first got back from Japan. She practically jumped for joy, no joke.

All Pete wanted to do while he was in Hawaii was lay on the beach, surf and go scuba diving. He got to do all three. But I don't have pictures of his and my dad's scuba adventure because Harlow, my mom and I didn't go with them. Pete surfed for about an hour but it was pretty hard to catch a wave with so many people already out there. And the fact that the waves were pretty tiny. I think Harlow had more fun surfing than Pete did.








Heading out to surf.










We played on the beach while he surfed.








Looking at the crabs that were in the rocks.






I think that's Santa behind her. He must be vacationing before the big day.






A lot of my pictures are of Harlow's bum. She had no interest in taking pictures and was moving and playing so fast, this angle was about all I could capture.










Harlow likes to bury our toes in the sand.




And he's up!










Finally heading back to the beach.


Harlow got to try out the surf board too.










LOVE this picture of them.
















No comments:

Post a Comment