Saturday, July 20, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Harlow loves Ulta, the make up store or nail polish store as she calls it. I can't seem to get her to stop touching everything! I have actually seen her swipe her finger through and eyeshadow and swatch it on her hand.  She must really be watching everything I do!

Lennox's new favorite spot to sit is on my stomach. She likes to bounce around and scream.

My poor back can't take it for very long but it's so fun while it lasts.


Harlow is Trouble with a capitol T when she is bored. I'm running out of summer ideas. One day I just a paper towel roll in half and let her paint with it. She loved it.

Harlow decided to only nap for an hour so instead she laid on the couch and watched a movie with me until baby sister woke up.


Lennox - pictures 7 and a half months apart. Time is a thief!

Playing at our new favorite spot.

Lennox always sits in the carseat with her feet propped up. Actually Harlow use to do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment