Sunday, July 28, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

I guess I forgot to post this Friday's phone dump...
Sunday is better late than never...

It hadn't rained in over a week in Indiana so I thought I would be adventurous and take both girls by myself to the farmers market to enjoy the nice weather. Within 15 minutes of being at the farmers market we were caught in a monsoon! We were drenched! I literally came home and had to change all of our clothes, underwear included and re-blow dry my hair. But Harlow got to feed the chicken and we also scored some baked goodies before we ran back to the car.

The town that the farmers market is in is called Zionsville and it is so quaint. It reminds me of the Gilmore Girls.

Lennox and Harlow's morning hair is like a work of art. I have no idea how it gets this way but it is pure awesomeness.

It has finally been sunny around here and the splash pad water has finally turned on. So we suited up Lennox for her first water park experience.

Harlow loves this man-made creek that runs right along the splash pad.





A storm was brewing, this picture doesn't do it justice. The sky was pretty awesome.

Lennox loves going for rides on the tricycle and Harlow likes to help push.

Harlow playing a little game of Fruit Ninja at the mall.

Shoulder rides courtesy of big sister (who wasn't finished chewing her muffin apparently).

She boycotted her usual 2 1/2 hour nap so she hung out on the couch playing with her "ipad".

I guess we really love this park, all of my pictures have been taken there lately.

I always catch Lennox in a staring daze while she watches the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment