Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Parents Visiting, Chicago, Anniversary and Park Update

My parents came to Indiana to visit and these are some of the pictures I captured with my iPhone while they were here.

Pete and Lennox getting ready to explore the Navy Pier.

My dad and Lennox. She looks huge here!




She got blue jello with her lunch at Bubba Gumps and thought it was pretty funny her teeth and tongue turned blue.




Visiting The Bean in Chicago.

Harlow checking out her reflection in The Bean.


Harlow and Mommy's reflection in The Bean!

We spent one morning at the park. This was actually Lennox's first trip to the park where she got to play too!


And she got to ride the swings for the first time too.




She loved it by the way and she kicked her legs a million miles a minute.






This day was actually mine and Pete's 5 year wedding anniversary too.


5 years of marriage and 4 years of dating = 9 years!





Painting some watercolor with my parents before they had to leave.

I went to wake Harlow up from her nap and walked in to see her snuggled up to the two stuffed animals my parents had bought her while they were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment