Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Growing, this has been weighing on my thoughts this week.  I keep looking at Harlow and Lennox and I swear they look older each time.  I know I'll look back one day remember these moments and wished they had lasted longer. Love them both more than my heart can hold!



Sweet and Sassy.

Chocolate cupcake anyone?



Harlow and Lennox in the same outfit.

Sidewalk chalk fun.

Dad's kind of fun. Jumping over Harlow...



Harlow is in love with this little house at Costco! Me too! Can't wait to get one for the new house!

Squish face!

We are gonna need a bigger rocking chair.

Harlow had her 3 year old check up. She is 26.5 lbs and 2 feet 11.5 inches tall.

I had to force Harlow to hold Lennox but she was so proud of herself afterwards.

SOLD! and so it begins!

She is getting so much better at writing her name.

My 6 a.m. wake up call.

I suppose this is a great way to start my day, I just wish it didn't happen at 6 a.m.

4 months ago she fit in my stomach and now she is getting so freaking big!


No comments:

Post a Comment