Saturday, April 27, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Life has been a little crazy over here lately! So, I'm a day late with the Friday Phone Dump.

Harlow has 2 real live dogs of her own but she can't get enough of this fake one at Old Navy. Please tell me other people's kids do the same thing...

Cheetah Girl.

Her newest trick is putting her feet in her mouth.

Daddy was working out of town and I wanted to send him a picture of his two girls. This was the best I got. Harlow is clearly watching cartoons on TV.

I love looking to the back seat of the car and seeing this. My partner in crime.

Lennox has discovered herself in my full length mirror.

Matching PJ's always make my heart happy!

Found this quote and thought it was perfectly said.

Right out of the bath tub.

Lennox got to go swimming again.  She is relaxed and happy in the water. Just like her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment