Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lennox Mae - 4 Months Old

:: LENNOX :: MAE ::
4 Months Old
12 lbs. 12 oz.
23 1/2 inches tall

This girl is so much fun lately.  She is becoming more independent.  She loves to play on her play mat and can now reach out and grab for her toys.  They keep her entertained for a long time now.  And she loves it when Harlow plays with her.  She is big enough for her jumper too.  All the music and bouncing keeps her entertained but not for too long.  

She has started becoming more aware of the dogs.  Her eyes always get really wide when Gus Gus sits right next to her or Buddha walks by her.  

Getting her to smile these days is a piece of cake!  She loves when someone is down on her level and giving her their attention.  I love her little smile so much!  And we finally got her to laugh, a good full laugh.  She made me work for it for awhile now.  But finally, FINALLY, she laughed.  A baby's laugh is just about the sweetest sound you can hear.  

Lennox has also started imitating.  I sat with her in the rocking chair and smacked my lips together over and over again and she finally copied me.  Pete was even home to witness it too. She has also started making different sounds with her mouth.  Mainly the "mmmmm" sound.  Perfect for learning how to say "mama"!

Lennox would rather not wear any socks, I can't blame her. I don't like to wear socks either.  She is now wearing a size 2 diaper. and has started drinking 4-5 oz. each feeding. 

I can't believe she is already 4 months old.  The saying, "time flies when you're having fun", is so true.  Every day with her is different from the last and so special.  I only wish each month passed a little slower so I could make sure I was really soaking all the goodness in. 







"Hey look, I'm 4 months old." (See picture below) :)






 

Harlow found a sticker from her birthday party and while I was taking these pictures she asked if I could put her sticker on too, just like baby's.  She is so stinking smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment