Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Harlow's 3rd Birthday Party

Harlow turned 3 years old! Cue the tears now.  My tears that is.  I can't believe she really isn't a baby anymore.  She is her own little person.  I feel like she'll be 16 if I blink. 

I think I was setting myself up for failure in the years to come in the party department. No kid needs a huge party every year.  Especially right now when they won't even remember it! The last two birthday parties were A LOT OF WORK.  I just had a baby folks, so this year, I tried to tame the party ideas and host a small family party.  There was a total of 4 kids, 5 if you include Lennox and all who are related to us and the rest were grandparents, aunts and uncles and a few close friends.  A whole lot of adults for a kid party :)

We had Harlow's party at Tumble America, which is a sister school to Swim America, owned by Grandma Lori! Harlow actually takes dance and gymnastics lessons at Tumble America so she felt right at home at her party.  She got to run around and play as much as she wanted.

The party theme was a Fancy Shmancy Princess Party and Harlow dressed up as Cinderella.  Cousin Amelia even came dressed up as Belle! And a special guest stopped by for her party, Cinderella herself!  And Daddy was a true good sport and accompanied Cinderella into the party dressed as Prince Charming. 

We may have had a small party this year but I'm saving up all my energy for Lennox's first birthday in December!

Sorry for such bad quality pictures, I didn't take the time to check any settings.























































No comments:

Post a Comment