Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bath Time Fun

Hello! I have 2 kids! Yup, it still seems unreal sometimes.  Our schedule has been a little out of wack lately.  Lennox has decided that she doesn't want to sleep like a newborn anymore.  She is awake more often and for longer periods of time. Which I am personally loving. Bath time has gotten interesting.  Before, Lennox would take a bath and then go right to sleep. Now she is awake more and wants to be entertained at all waking times! So to make sure we have 2 happy kids at once we have started sticking them in the bathtub together! We bought an incline for the bath and she is loving it.  Harlow was a little unsure about it at first but now gladly shares her space and toys.  She actually asks to take a bath with baby.  On the nights that Pete isn't home for bath time I make them take a bath separately so I can safely get them each out and dressed. Harlow always complains about bath time on these nights so I'm assuming she really likes her baths with her baby sister. I wonder how long bathing them together will last...








No comments:

Post a Comment