Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Is it Spring Yet?

I have been craving some sunshine and warmth lately.  And I'm pretty sure Harlow has forgotten what it's like to play outside.  Is it Spring yet?  The weather has been so nice the last couple of days that we have been outside soaking it up.  On Sunday afternoon we spent some time outside as a family. Harlow practiced riding her tricycle and scooter and Lennox sat out and got some sun too.  I can't wait for more days like this one.





She's pretty proud of her "bike".





Lennox loves to be outside.

She has gotten so much better at riding her scooter. She literally use to ride it in super slow motion but now she's got a little more speed going.  But not enough to make me worried.




The dogs even enjoyed the sun with us.





And then she spotted some ants and ditched her scooter to talk to them. She kept saying, "Hey come back here I want to talk to you!".


Her imagination has also gotten pretty creative too.  She found some sticks and handed me one and asked to have a sword fight. 


Fingers crossed that this beautiful weather sticks around!

No comments:

Post a Comment