Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Birthdays, Holidays and the usual everyday.

We celebrated my birthday as a family at Pismo's for dinner.

Lennox wearing her green for St. Patrick's Day. This use to be Harlow's dress!



Harlow's green for St. Patrick's Day.  She woke up and found that a leprechaun turned her toilet water green as well as her milk green! We also went on a leprechaun hunt later that afternoon.  But sadly, we didn't find any, they are just too fast and sneaky for us!

Harlow ASKED to hold Lennox so it needed to be documented. This never happens.



Double dimples showing.

Bath time routine.

Her hair straight out of the bath.

I woke her up for her last feeding of the night and she fell asleep while I was changing her diaper.  She fell asleep holding her foot!

Every morning I lay out outfits for both girls on the bed so Pete can easily get them dressed. He somehow still manages to mess it up.  This is Lennox in Harlow's 3T t-shirt.

Playing princess' with big sister in the playroom.

I love stripes and polka dots... together! and I love this girl!

Princess Harlow!





She is too young to be able to really play with her toys!  This makes me so sad.  We are hitting milestones left and right around here and I just want it to stop!

Even Gus Gus isn't safe from Princess Harlow.

No comments:

Post a Comment