Friday, March 22, 2013

My 2?th Birthday!

I spent my 29th (shhhh!) birthday with my little family.  We did some shopping in the morning per my request.  And of course I ended up buying things for the girls and not myself, which always happens. Then we hung out and played at home. We later got dressed to go to dinner. Pete told me he was taking us to Pismo's which I had never been to.  We got there and the lady told me there was a 30-40 minute wait until Pete told them that Ray had saved us a table.  He surprised me by having the manager save us a reserved table with flowers and champagne. I had no idea he knew the manager.  And Ray was nice enough to give us some amazing appetizers.  If you go there, I can highly recommend their Sirloin Steak and Seared Sea Scallops!  Everything was so good and I can't wait to go back!

I'm sad to be in my last year of my 20's! Next year will be hard to swallow.  I am feeling old! I'm 29 and have 2 kids! Maybe I'll magically stop aging at 29... One can wish...



















No comments:

Post a Comment