Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Phone Dump



Harlow has been feeling a little sick this week. I'm not sure what it is, allergies or a cold?  But we spent a day cuddling with blanket and tiger and watched movies in bed. Had chicken noodle soup for lunch (without the chicken, GROSS!) and tested out the new DoTerra Oils grandma got us.

We took the infant headrest out of her carseat and she seemed to like it.

I catch Harlow copying me A LOT! I have to watch everything I do, she's always watching me!

We ditched Daddy and Baby and made a Starbucks run and then I surprised her with a trip to the park, just the two of us.

Bet you didn't know that Lennox has curly hair! This is her straight out of the bath.

Harlow's birthday is coming up.  She's going to be 3! I can't even believe it.

Brianna made her cute invites again this year. She used Harlow's actual silhouette that we had done of her.

This girl loves her play mat.

This was 4 p.m. one afternoon and I realized that I was still in sweats and surrounded by children. Who have I become?

She came in to my room and told me she was going to the mall. She's 2 going on 16!

The many beautiful faces of Lennox.

No comments:

Post a Comment