Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Picnic at the Park

Tonight I called Pete while he was at work and told him to be home by 5 because we were surprising Harlow and having a picnic in the park for dinner. She was so excited.  She likes to play picnic in her playroom on a blanket so I knew she'd love the idea.  I packed up some sandwiches, fruit and some water as soon as he got home and we headed to the park down the street. It was a perfect day for a picnic.  This weather has been so awesome lately that I hate being inside.  Even Lennox had fun! She ate her food fast so that she could go on the swings.  We also spent some time climbing the rocks, collecting them too, running through the grass and swinging Harlow around until she was dizzy.  Hopefully we do it again soon.

Enjoying her grilled cheese sandwich. 



Showing me the rocks she collected.



Racing mommy through the grass.

I started picking Harlow up and swinging her around.  She loved it.  She usually ended up on the ground afterwards because she was so dizzy.  I was too!

 
Right as we were about to leave I talked Pete into doing it too. He hates to get dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment