Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This Little Piggy...

Lennox has officially found her feet.  Abut 3-4 weeks ago she discovered her hands and now they are always shoved in her mouth.  About a week ago she started noticing her feet.  She has a pair of pajamas that have a zebra head on each foot.  We caught her staring at them one morning and slowly her hands crept to her knees, and then her shins and finally this week she's been able to grab at them.  It keeps her entertained too.  Yesterday I took off her pants to change her diaper and she sat on the bed for almost 30 minutes playing with her feet.  And when I finally put her pants on she got pretty upset she couldn't get them anymore!

I had to pull out my camera to document the milestone and to document how much freakin chub she has on those thighs! So different than Harlow!  Harlow was always a skinny baby.  I am loving her chub so much, I just want to squeeze it!





 Those eyes melt my heart! 





No comments:

Post a Comment