Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Stalking

Love getting to spend my whole day with this little face.


I'm sure she wonders why I always have that camera in her face :)


Can you believe she is going to be 4 months old next week?


Time is going by so fast.


This little girl has such a sweet personality.


She wakes up smiling. Who does that?


She has even started smiling at strangers.


Everyone tells me she is beautiful and looks like a little doll. I agree (but I might be biased).





Tummy time.









Camp Kawaii

Had to put her in the Gwen Stephani clothes for babies especially because it has the japanese Harijuku Girls on it.

Camp Cute.



Smiling with her hands in her mouth. So talented.




Here she is talking to all of her toys.


Look at her little mouth. She is talking up a storm.







No comments:

Post a Comment