Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have full conversations with myself in my mind :)

I was just sitting here tonight minding my own business (not really, I was blog stalking babystepstomom.com) when I had quick fleeting thought cross my mind.

I was checking out her maternity pictures and her newborn baby pictures when it occurred to me...

I miss having a newborn.

And then my next thought...

I wouldn't mind having another.

*deafening silence plays through my mind*

Did I really just think that?!

After Harlow was born, if you had asked me when we would have another, I would have said in 12 years.

It has taken me 4 months to get to this point.

This point being that I didn't cringe at the thought of being pregnant, sick, and 30 pounds heavier again.

I was actually a little impressed with myself.

And then I mentally slapped myself and said, are you crazy?!

One is good for now. Two will have to wait.

This little girl is enough for now. How could I give her all the love I feel for her if she had to share it...? (at least for right now and for the next couple of years)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment