Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hot & Cold Summer

This summer the weather has been a little bipolar. When we got to Washington it was cold wet and rainy every day we were here the first month. And then it was nice sunny and a high of 70 degrees and then for 3 days it was between 88-93 degrees. And then went right back to being cool. There are no AC units in Washington apartments so we just about died.

I must say, I could really be a professional packer. I packed up a whole apartment in under a day!

Yesterday we (I) packed up everything in the company apartment in Puyallup, Wa. We drove to Wenatchee, Wa which is about 3 hours from where we were. Because there is only 6 weeks left of the summer, the company got us hotel rooms instead of apartments. Oh joy! (please detect the sarcasm). We now have 2 dogs, a 3 month old baby and 2 grown ups living in one little room. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have so much stuff packed into it too! There was no where else to put all of our belongings. Because I'm
coming back to Fresno in about 2 weeks, I made sure to pack the things I HAD to have together and then everything I can do without is staying put in boxes and suitcases until I get back home.

In Wenatchee the weather is between 90-100+ degrees. Oh great!

This what Harlow did the whole time we packed up the Uhaul.



Harlow spent some tummy time sitting on my knees checking out a sideshow of pictures on my laptop and watching tv.



After bath time.



Hanging out.


This little girl of mine loves to see herself in the mirror. Hope the diva phase isn't already upon us. I'd like to wait until she's at least in high school!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I was up in WA last week and passed through Puyallup at least a half dozen times back and forth from Olympia/Port Orchard/Enumclaw. It was so nice last week!!

    -k

    ReplyDelete