Friday, July 23, 2010

Worth the Money (things i'm lovin')

Obviously, first and foremost, I LOVE my baby girl. She is worth everything to me.

And then this, Starbucks' iced white mocha, helps get me through my day. A new mom needs all the extra "umph" she can get.



Ok, technically I haven't really even started these. BUT I have them. Now I just need the motivation (and time) to get off my butt and get it into gear. But I'm sure once I do, I'll love it :)



Harlow loves this book best, and so do I. We read this about 3 times a day! Its such a cute book.




And technically, this isn't my swing, and I didn't buy it. We borrowed my sister-in-laws. (Thank you Brianna!) Lately my little monster doesn't want me to hold her like a baby. So when she is tired and cranky, this little swing is a life saver.



This should be #1 on my list. This diaper changing caddy is awesome! AWESOME! Especially because we live in a 2 story house. So instead of running up and down the stairs to her changing table, I can have this down stairs. And since we are away from home this summer it has been nice to travel with too.


Oh yes! I put this up here! Love this too, life saver!





smashbox tinted moisturizer.







Benefit's erase paste. Makes me look like I have been sleeping haha.
If I can't be well rested, at least I can look it.







Smashbox foundation.






Benefit mascara - BadGal












Just purchased this off of Etsy. It's a Bumbo seat cover. I Noticed that when Harlow was hot and sticky she would stick to the bumbo, and that can't be too comfortable. So this is a quick (and cute) fix.





TIGI Bead Head Ego Boost leave in conditioner and split end mender. Done wonders for my hair.




Frenchi - stripped pocket T. I wear this with everything.







This is what I've been loving lately. There are a few things that I DON'T love as well.
1. bipolar weather (makes it incredibly hard to get dressed in the morning)
2. Living in a Hotel
3. This small town that has nothing entertaining in it.
4. and the fact that my internet works only when it wants to.











No comments:

Post a Comment