Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Harlow found her feet!

For the past couple of weeks Harlow's little hands have been EVERYWHERE! Sometimes feeding her with the bottle is a battle. I can't keep her hands off of it. It would be ok if she could control them to feed herself but she can't. I started having to hold her hands down with one hand and hold the bottle with the other. Or I let her hold on to one of my fingers for each of her hands. Otherwise it's a huge mess.

A couple of days ago I noticed her sitting in her swing with her hands on her knees and then the next day they could reach her calves and then... Tada! She found her little feet! She loves having her feet rubbed by us and now she can do it herself! Touching her feet is like turning on her talking button. She coos away when she gets her feet rubbed.


I wish I could be fast enough to catch some of these firsts of hers with my amazing and expensive 15 mega pixel camera (and get its moneys worth) but instead I always seem to only have my iPhone on me.

Pete and I celebrated 2 years of marriage yesterday. But I'm holding a sleeping baby so I'll post about that later. But let's just say, now I understand why people get a babysitter so they can celebrate special occasion kidless... Harlow showed us who really is the boss in this household.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment