Friday, July 2, 2010

Naptime

Harlow's naptime!

Lately her schedule has been out of wack! We went a couple of days where I couldn't get her to take a nap. She'd sleep for like 30 minutes and wake up ready to play. Then fast forward 4 days later and she is napping for hours after each feeding. What's the deal?


Here she is nice and sleepy. Cuddling with her froggie.

She is learning so much. Her motor skills are getting so much more coordinated. She uses her hands all the time now. She grabs her blankets to cuddle it to her face, she plays with her hair and her ears. And I can't keep them out of her mouth. I've given up trying. Instead I've started cleaning her hands like 3567885 times a day! It's hard to keep a headband and bow on her little head now. Once she figures out it's there she pulls on it until the bow comes off or she pulls the whole thing over her eyes.


YouTube Video

She has been a little talking machine! Get to listen to this all day long. And the other morning it's what I woke up to instead of the usual grunting. Pretty cute! I played back this video and let her watch it. It made her smile :)

She loves looking at us in the mirror. In the morning when we get ready I bring her into the bathroom to see herself and she loves it. She also stares at herself during bathtime.

I'm worried about all the fireworks this weekend and how she will react. Hopefully her first fourth of July will be a success!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment