Sunday, January 13, 2013

Baking Christmas Cookies

I almost didn't bake Christmas cookies this year.  I was about to use the excuse that I had a newborn baby in the house.  But really, newborn babies sleep A LOT and I knew how much Harlow loves baking so I skipped my nap and baked about 6 dozen cookies with this little one.  She is a pro and turning the bowl for me while I used the beater, and she's great at sprinkling in the chocolate chips too.  But I think her favorite to make were the sugar cookies because she got to play with the dough and cookie cutters.  She made a plate full of her own cookies.  I took pity on family and friends and made sure she kept the ones she made herself, there was much too much handling of dough for my liking. We made a huge mess in the kitchen but bigger memories. I can't wait until Lennox is old enough to join in on the fun with us. 







No comments:

Post a Comment