Friday, January 11, 2013

Celebrating Baby Hafen #2

 Right after Thanksgiving, Brianna, threw me a baby shower/celebration.  Every baby should be celebrated right?!  My closest friends and family joined us for brunch at the Patio Cafe in Fig Garden Village for brunch.  It was nice to get everyone together and was much easier to do so because everyone was already home for the holidays. (Well except Terra who was in India, we missed you T-ra!)  It was nice to look around and see all the women (and girls, Amelia and Harlow) who mean the most to me sitting around me. I wish we could do things like that more often.  Thank you to Brianna for putting everything together!

After we had brunch Amelia and Harlow wanted to ride the horse and carriage.  They also got to take pictures with Santa Claus and get a candy cane.  They were in heaven.  I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone, and maybe not have been looking directly at the sun...






No comments:

Post a Comment