Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Another phone dump!

We attempted our first pigtails (in buns). If only she could sit still long enough. I bribed her with goldfish snacks to get her to sit but next time hopefully it works better.

Harlow was playing one of her favorite games, Lions, and was nice enough to include Lennox while she was sitting in my lap.

Harlow has been on a Lego kick lately. She's always building something.

Chubby cheeks!

Matching Pajamas!

We don't get to cuddle enough these days.  So we sat and watched cartoons together while baby sister took a nap.

Building and measuring. She told me I was 2,000 inches today.

Good morning world!

Lennox' nursery/Playroom
Dresser and changing station.  We are still looking for a mirror to go over the dresser.

Bookshelf with toy storage.
Picture collage, there will be a cross stich of Gus Gus in that empty spot when I get around to finishing it.

  
Lennox's crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment