Sunday, January 20, 2013

iPhone Pictures from the Hospital - Lennox is Here!

The world of the iPhone, Facebook and Instagram helps friends near and far stay connected in whats happening in our lives.  A lot of my day to day stuff, that I would never take my big camera out for, gets captured through these forms of technology. My biggest challenge so far is what to do with them all after I've saved them to my phone and shared them on Facebook and Instagram. Some of these pictures help document the "behind the scenes" of having a baby so I wanted to document them before they got deleted off my phone.

Pete, waiting to get me settled in and hooked up before my c-section.  This is about 30 minutes prior to surgery.

Lennox, in the recovery room right after her birth.

Aunt Jessi was finally old enough to be allowed to come up to the room.

Peacefully hanging out with mom on Day #1, just hours after her birth.

Pete, holding Lennox before all the family came.

This was our first official picture as a family of 4!

Harlow, kissing mommy when she first arrived at the hospital.



My mom, Harlow and Jessi all checking Lennox out.





My parents and their grandchildren!

Harlow's first time holding her baby sister.



Aunt Brianna

Ali and Andrea.

This picture melts my heart, two girls!

So sweet and peaceful.

Getting some sun in the hospital room.

 
Big sister helping daddy feed baby a bottle.
She had to be supplemented with formula because she was loosing too much weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment