Sunday, January 6, 2013

Catch Up #10: Halloween Party

OCTOBER 26, 2012

Nick and Brianna hosted a Halloween party at their house this year.  We had a blast eating yummy foods, decorating cookies and playing games. Oh, and dressing up too!  This year Harlow dressed up as Minnie Mouse.  I'd say she was the cutest Minnie Mouse I'd ever seen.  A friends from high school helped me out last minute with her skirt.  I ordered one from a whole sale site based in China that didn't arrive until right before Halloween.  I was getting nervous it was taking so long to get delivered that I ordered another.  My friends mom made her skirt and it is by far cuter than any skirt I could have ordered.  So we saved the first skirt for our trip to Disneyland!

We also decorated pumpkins earlier that day.  We let Harlow paint the smallest pumpkin herself.  we gave her a bunch of different colors to choose from and by the time she was done, it was a glittery black from all the colors muddled together. Luckily it worked out, we added glitter to the top for hair and I helped her add the face.  Pete's pumpkin was the biggest that he wrapped in gauze like a mummy, except it turned out looking more like our bulldog, Buddha.  And mine in the middle was done in a glittered chevron pattern.  I was once again reminded of why I hate glitter.  I think I can still find leftover glitter on my kitchen table to this day!

Posing with our pumpkins before we left for the party. 












Grandma B, as an indian.
Harlow's pumpkin, Mommy's and Daddy's.

Grandma Lori and Jessi.



Amelia playing games.

And Jessi.


Harlow was NOT a fan of the popping balloon sounds.

Nick, Brianna, Amelia and Bennett.

Baby Adrian.

Decorating cookies.

She loves her cousin Amelia.










HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment