Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Another Friday Phone Dump, enjoy!

We took a walk to the park, it was cold!

Love her little smirk face.

One month photo shoot with Gus Gus, just like big sister used to do.  I'm really behind on my blogging.  I still have Christmas to do, Lennox's birth and so much more! eek!

I'm pretty sure Lennox is saying, "So you're the girl that makes so much noise when I'm napping!"



Daddy out of town for 4 days, leaves me home alone with a colic-y baby. Night times are rough. BUT, this was a day she wouldn't let me put her down. This change was nice. Wish more days were like this. 

Right before she pooped in the bathtub.  Harlow heard me yell and ran and got me a diaper... Nice try sister.  How about some Lysol instead?

every time I take this out for Lennox to lay down, Harlow scoots herself right under too.
(That's a lot of polka dots! yikes!)





No comments:

Post a Comment