Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lennox Mae's Visitors

So many family and friends were awaiting baby girls arrival.  It was nice to have everyone come and visit, it helped pass the time.  But my favorite visitor of all was Harlow because I went into the hospital being told that she wouldn't be able to come up due to flu season.  Turns out they hadn't declared it flu season yet.  My mom and dad brought her over on the first day later in the afternoon.  I didn't want to scare her with me being out of it and looking in pain, I wanted to give it time and for us to get settled in the hospital.  She came wearing her Best Big Sister shirt! I still can't believe that I have two girls. TWO!

I wish I had been better about getting a picture of everyone who came. If you have them, please send them to me!



Our first picture as a family of four.







 






 




 





 








No comments:

Post a Comment