Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lennox - iPhone Pictures

I have so many pictures on my phone instead of my camera.  Hopefully by putting them here they won't go to waste being hidden on my phone.  Lennox needs to be well documented, just like her sister was in her first few weeks of life.  Here to hoping I can keep up now that there is two of them!

This is what I call 'Milk Coma'.

Our first morning at home and this what was happening.  Lennox crying and Harlow trying to hide from her cries, while eating a banana... Just keeping it real for you :)

Another Milk Coma picture for you.

Cuddling with Daddy.

Harlow and Lennox cuddling with Grandma.

Grandpa Brent and Grammy came to visit to see Lennox for the first time.  Grandpa reading Harlow "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas".

A baby sister's first doctor's appointment.  In matching polka dots and teddy bear hats.

Smiling in her sleep (dreaming about me of course!)

My morning view is my favorite.  Harlow telling Lennox good morning and watching cartoons together.

Such bright big eyes.

Harlow reading a book to her baby sister.

She's Houdini! How did she get that arm out of her swaddle!

My baby picture on the left and Lennox on the right.  I think we might look alike... Don't you think?

My baby picture of the left and Lennox on the right.

Taken while Brianna took some pictures of Lennox.

cuddling with mom.

I was too afraid to move and wake her up.

My usual morning view.

Getting some chunk on her.

   
Testing out her crib for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment