Sunday, January 6, 2013

Catch Up #6: Ringling Bro. Circus in Dallas, Tx

AUGUST 4, 2012

The Ringling Bros. Circus came to Dallas while we were there this summer so we of course bought tickets for the family.  I was apprehensive that Harlow wouldn't last through the whole show but surprisingly she did!  Lucky for us there was an intermission too.  I actually had a migraine that day but I wasn't about to miss Harlow's first circus experience! She had so much fun and talked about it for months afterwards.  She got to pick out a souvenir to take home with her.  She picked a stuffed white tiger that she loves! And I love that she picked it out and constantly talks about the time we went to the circus when she's playing with it.  Shows that our money didn't go to waste and she remembers the experience. I hadn't been to the circus in years, Pete and I were very entertained throughout the whole show.  I was disappointed that they didn't have the little tiny back flipping dogs anymore though! boo! But the show made up for it with elephants that did headstands!





































Shot out of a cannon across the arena.



























Harlow and her white tiger.


Happy camper right here! Circus was a success. 



No comments:

Post a Comment